Etiquetas

lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2018

USEFUL PHRASES FOR SPEAKING: GIVING OPINIONS. AGREEING AND DISAGREEING

Here you have useful expressions to agree and disagree and to give opinions:

             GIVING OPINIONS

  • In my opinion / view...
  • Generally speaking
  • I think/I believe/ I feel (that)
  • As I see it...
  • I’d just like to say...
  • As far as I’m concerned...
  • If you ask me...
  • I’d say that …
  • It seems to me that...
  • It's clear to me that...
  • Personally I think that
  • Personally speaking, …
    ASKING FOR OPINIONS
  • What do you think?
  • What's your view/opinion?
  • How do you see the situation?


         AGREEING

  • I (totally/completely) agree. (with you)
  • I quite agree.
  • I agree on that
  • That's exactly what I think
  • That’s what I think, too.
  • Absolutely!
  • Yes, definitely.


         DISAGREEING (up to a point)

  • I see/take your point, but…
  • I know what you mean, but…
  • I agree up to a point, but …
  • That's a good point, but what about...?
  • You may be right, but have you considered...?
  • I’m not so sure
  • No way!

           DISAGREEING

  • I don’t agree at all.
  • I (completely) disagree (with you).
  • I don’t think that's’s true.
  • I don’t think so.
  • I'm not sure about that

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario